Tuesday, July 31, 2012

One Of The Funniest Shows Period.

I remember watching a show on ABC when I was a kid, and I remember it being one of the funniest shows.



Whose Line Is It Anyway? was then and is to this day one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. If you've never seen the show it's an improv comedy "game show" where the cast do little skits and whoever Drew (the host of the American version) likes the best get points but the points don't matter, he usually picks Wayne or one of the guests.
The whole cast was hilarious, but to me there were three that stood out, and the best thing is that they were the main cast Ryan, Colin, and Wayne. Ryan and Colin because of their chemistry they were just so funny, when they did greatest hits and made each other laugh the best I can watch that all day.
It's the best when they just crack up.
Wayne was not only funny but he was super talented he was a great dancer but by far he was the best singer on the show and to come up such witty lyrics on the spot it's just pure awesome.
Fun Fact: Wayne actually has two CD's released
But if you wanna laugh it doesn't get much better then the bloopers of the show

No comments:

Post a Comment