Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Zombies!

If your like me you enjoyed Resident Evil 4. Good characters, interesting plot, spooky setting, and playable game-play. It was one of my favorite games for the Game Cube. And one of the first games I was introduced to the quick time event just sitting there watching a cut-scene and then BAM! dead......okay, it was pretty cool and didn't really get on my nerves to much.
Bitch look out he's right behind you!
 Then there was Resident Evil 5 and if you like me, which most people aren't on this subject you enjoyed it. The plot didn't make any sense at all (at least to me), the setting well do we really need to talk about the setting,and then there were characters too, but the one thing that made it so much fun was the it was co op. It was so much fun to kill zombies with my brother. But the single player was ass your computer partner is just stupid just so stupid.
AI your just worthless

So when I heard they had the trailer to Resident Evil 6 link under here.

After watching it my first impression was damn maybe It's gonna be four player. Then my next thought was oh no this could be really really bad or good and looking back on the Resident Evil games it doesn't look like it will, be the ladder.
Here's Hoping

No comments:

Post a Comment